You are a Landscape Architect or Landscape Intern with at least 5 years of experience producing
landscape designs, graphics, construction documents, and technical specifications. You specialize in design for commercial environments, athletic fields, recreation, and urban plazas and streetscapes. You have your license in Washington or see that as the next step in your professional development. You have a strong desire to continually grow your skills, experience, and network – “coasting” isn’t your thing. You work collaboratively with clients and team members. You can give critique (and receive it) in an effective way, maintain relationships, and work in harmony with others.
In this role you will:
- Develop site and landscape designs for client review and approval
- Produce construction documents in AutoCad and Civil 3D including hardscape layout plans,
- grading/drainage plans, planting, lighting and irrigation plans, and construction details.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of construction activities to monitor compliance with plans.
- Participate in client presentations, public outreach, and regulatory meetings.
- Represent the firm with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Your Skills and Qualifications:
A minimum of 5 years of employment experience on commercial, education, and institutional
BLA or MLA from an accredited program.
Knowledge of local plant materials, climate, and planting practices.
Basic understanding of design principles and site design codes and regulations.
Able to work independently and as part of a team, and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
Considerate of others, places high value on resolving conflicts and maintaining relationships.
Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with Civil 3D and
the Adobe Creative Suite; high comfort level with software and technology in general.
We are Bernardo|Wills Architects, a 33-person, full-service firm providing architectural services,
landscape architecture, and interior design to an impressive array of public and private sector clients. Our founding principle: Provide excellent, client-focused service while developing the best possible design solution. We are committed to service, to our clients, and to the staff that makes it possible. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities for professional development, a kind, fun, and friendly office environment, schedule flexibility, and project variety.
To learn more about us visit
Please apply online at https://bernardowills.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6.